找回密码
 Register
查看: 153|回复: 2

Happy Friendship Day 2020 Quotes & Photos

[复制链接]

Threads

Xpoints

Golden Star LV24

Crazy TechnologyTech Fans2020PL KINGHappy children's dayEid PartyHot PartyX'Club badge exclusive for Indiapost star1post star2sign star1post star3post star4sign star2

发表于 2020-08-02 12:13:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Send this unique idea to friendships today

All relationships in the world are given by the above. Parents, siblings, fufa aunt, maternal uncle, maternal grandmother, grandparents. Even for the life partner, it is said that couples are formed only on the ground, they only meet on the ground. Now let's talk about friendship. This is the relationship that humans make themselves. It has been called the real wealth of a person. No money, no home, no shop .. Your friends are your real capital. Whose friends are there in life, it matters a lot.

Today, on the occasion of Friendship Day, Jagran Spirituality is giving you excellent quotes written on friendship through this article, so that you can reach your friend through various social media mediums. In this time of outbreak of Corona, when a personal meeting with a friend is not being done, then it is necessary to send something good by writing.

Donna Robarts writes on friendship that a friend knows the song of my heart and sings it for me when my memory is gone.

Miles Franklin wrote on friendship that having someone to share his point is one of the basic needs of humans.
Quotiendships today
Abraham Lincoln says don't I eliminate my enemies when I make them my friends. 

Friendship really matters a lot. The companion of happiness and sorrow is a true friend. How many times it happens that the thing which cannot be said by anyone else is easily shared with his friend. Although Ethel Barrymore says a lot, he has a statement on friendship - the best time to make friends is before he is needed.

Khalil Gibran also has a strong opinion on friendship. He says that let a little laugh in the sweetness of friendship. Because in the dew of small things, the heart finds its morning and blossoms.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?Register

x
{:16_1:}{:16_1:}{:16_1:}
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Content Partner

Crazy TechnologyDaily Check-inTech Fans2020PL KINGHappy children's dayEid PartyHot PartyDiamondHappy Easter Medal.pngPOP OUTChocolate Day MedalHug Day MedalKiss Day MedalPromise Day MedalPropose Day MedalRose Day Medalsingel medalACTIVE STAR2020 Wish MedalXClub Best LookInfinix S fansphotographers2019sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star1post star2post star3post star4Xclub Kolpost star1post star2post star3sign star2post star4sign star3post star5sign star4X'Club badge exclusive for India

发表于 2020-08-02 20:45:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Same2u
回复

使用道具 举报

Threads

Xpoints

Jade Diamond LV35

Daily Check-in2019sign star1sign star2sign star3sign star4post star1post star2post star3post star4post star5X'Club badge exclusive for India

发表于 2020-08-02 21:41:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
same 2 you
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | Register

本版积分规则

Infinix Official Website|Infinix official mall|infinix Note 4|INFINIX XCLUB-INFINIX MOBILITY COMMUNITY OFFICIAL FORUM

GMT+8, 2020-08-13 07:55 , Processed in 0.061158 second(s), 21 queries .